If you are unable to work because of a disability, injury or illness, it may be impossible to provide for yourself and your family. Whether you have been injured in your duties at work or through some other accident or medical condition, you may be entitled to financial benefits.
The Law Office of Jennifer Leahy serves clients in the Boston area and throughout Massachusetts. Although our headquarters are in Cambridge, we also offer free consultations by appointment in Beverly, Burlington, Quincy and Waltham, Massachusetts. Just call 781-964-6593.
Our law firm is dedicated to providing the legal representation you require, from the initial Social Security Disability application to appeals in federal court. Working within the legal system, we will put you in the best possible position to obtain the disability benefits you need.
Offering Strong Representation Throughout the Legal Process
Government programs such as Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) are intended to provide for people who have been diagnosed with a disabling medical condition. In the majority of cases, initial claims for these benefits are denied.
If your initial claim for benefits was denied, you may feel discouraged. However, don't give up; you still have options. Attorney Jennifer Leahy can help prepare your claim in a number of ways. Our law firm will:
- Gather all medical evidence
- Complete all legal documentation in a proper and professional manner
- Address any of your concerns
- Handle your case from the denial of your initial claim all the way to an administrative hearing or a federal appeal if necessary
What Jennifer's Clients Say About Her Service and Results
- "I want to thank you for the best legal representation I have ever received. I am grateful for all your help, kindness and skill. I would always refer you, as you are my special miracle, as I could no longer work."
- "It was a real pleasure to be represented by a true professional. Jennifer was hard working, honest and reliable, resulting in a fast and painless settlement. I would recommend the Law Office of Jennifer Leahy to anyone."
- "Attorney Leahy helped me tremendously. She is very determined and gets the client what they need. I highly recommend her to anyone and refer my friends and family to her. She is the best. Thanks, Jennifer."
If You Can't Work Due to Injury or Illness, Talk to Our Lawyer
You are eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits if your illness or injury prevents you from performing regular full-time work for 12 months or if it is expected that you will be unable to work for 12 months. If you have had major surgery or any type of injury or illness that keeps you from working, contact our office now — we can help.
In addition, you may have private disability insurance available as part of your compensation plan through your employer, or you may have purchased private coverage for yourself. We can work with you to help you understand how obtaining private disability benefits is similar to Social Security benefits. We will also help you understand your rights within both programs.
Yes, you can afford to hire a lawyer to help with your disability claim. We offer a free initial consultation. Plus, we don't charge any out-of-pocket fees for Social Security Disability cases.
For private disability cases, we offer flat fee arrangements, reasonable hourly rates or contingency fee agreements in some cases.
Get a Free Initial Consultation Today
Call 781-964-6593 or email our Boston-area disability law firm to schedule your complimentary consultation with Social Security Disability appeals lawyer Jennifer Leahy today.